5+ Years Shop Technician
If you're the kind of person who strives to do great work, excels in creative environments, thrives in teams, and lives for problem-solving - this is the place for you. At Stotz Equipment, your ideas, experiences, and values matter. And, you're rewarded in ways that matter: through opportunities for career growth; through experiences in an inclusive, diverse culture; and, yes, through outstanding compensation and benefits programs.
The Burley store is looking for a CP Shop Technician. The successful candidate must be able to work on a variety of equipment/products that are in the trade area. This individual will be responsible for the effective repair of machinery and components at high levels of quality. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner. Daily duties will include customer contact, diagnosing, troubleshooting using diagnostic tools and making repairs. This individual must be able to project a professional, positive attitude, reliable, efficient and be a self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment. This position may be working in the shop or in the field.
- Must own and maintain their own tools.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work a varying work schedule/shift and be flexible in order to respond to after-hour calls.
- Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on equipment.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record. Preferably have a CDL.
- (Prefer) 5 years experience working on John Deere or other agriculture equipment, proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of John Deere equipment.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working on agriculture equipment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
What You’ll Get:
- Training through John Deere University.
- A chance to work for the best in the business, and comprehensive employee benefits and incentive program.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401K plans.
What It Takes: Stotz Equipment has 5 core values; Quality, Integrity, Loyalty, Caring and Community. By finding people who share these same values and by fostering an environment of open communication we are able to build strong teams that are able to look past obstacles and work together to find the solutions our customers need.
Pay: $18 to $22/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: BURLEY