AG Field Sales Person -- Industry Leading John Deere Dealership
American Falls, Idaho
Stotz Equipment is your official John Deere Dealer. We are your source for new and used tractor equipment, parts and service. From large agriculture tractors, golf & turf equipment, equine / ranch compact tractors and John Deere gators to hand-held power tools from Honda and Stihl, we have what you need to help make the customer's life easier. Our vision is to be the best equipment dealer in the world. To achieve this, we strive to provide exceptional customer service by building long term relationships, offering flexible solutions and providing our customers with up-time availability.
Stotz Equipment believes that people are our company's number one asset. People are the starting point in the company's Circle of Success. Every employee at Stotz strives towards our ambitious vision to be the best equipment dealer in the world.
Stotz Equipment has 5 core values; Quality, Integrity, Loyalty, Caring and Community. By finding people who share these same values and by fostering an environment of open communication we are able to build strong teams that are able to look past obstacles and work together to find the solutions our customers need.
Successful candidate will be required to develop and manage long term customer relationships and maximize gross margin contribution through sales of new and used equipment. Will represent and sell agricultural products and/or services to customers in the American Falls trade area. Will coordinate, organize and work trade shows. In addition, will become comfortable operating and demonstrating all equipment available for sale. Successful candidate will be expected to work some Saturdays during the summer months.
- Experience in modern agriculture practices
- Basic GPS knowledge
- High integrity, loyal, team player, excellent communicator both written and verbal, organized, highly motivated
- Process paperwork timely and accurately
- Ability to multi-task effectively, stay organized and operate under stress
- Long hours including Saturdays may be required to maximize sales and achieve/surpass annual sales goals
- Clean driving record
- Ability to travel on occasion as needed for training and company meetings
A strong candidate will also have:
- Computer skills
- Experience in the Ag Industry
- Comfort with mechanical issues
- 4+ years sales experience
- Understanding of John Deere (or equivalent) equipment, vehicles, and implements
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
What You’ll Do:
Must be able to provide robust customer service by displaying a positive attitude to ensure the highest customer satisfaction possible. Have excellent organizational skills and effective follow-up; outstanding communication skills a must; ability to adapt communications style to the person and/or situation. Become comfortable with financing options in order to assist customers; constantly strive to improve knowledge of features of all equipment sold by dealership; stay up-to-date with industry trends; work with management to create an annual forecast of anticipated sales and growth revenues.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: AM FALLS