Ag Mechanic 3 to 5 years Experience -- Industry Leading John Deere Dealer
American Falls, Idaho
What You'll Do
This individual will be responsible for the efficient repair of large agriculture machinery and components at high levels of quality. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner. Daily duties will include regular customer contact, diagnosing, trouble shooting using diagnostic tools and making repairs.
What It Takes
- Must own and maintain their own tools.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen,
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Able to work a varying work schedule/shift and be flexible to respond to after-hour calls.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on equipment
- Excellent oral communication and written skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 3 to 5 years experience working on John Deere Equipment, proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in the repair of John Deere equipment.
What You’ll Get
- Training through John Deere University
- A chance to work with some of the best in the business,
- Comprehensive employee benefits and incentive program to make the challenge all worthwhile.
If you're the kind of person who strives to do great work, excels in creative environments, thrives in teams, and lives for problem-solving - this is the place for you. At Stotz Equipment, your ideas, experiences, and values matter. You will be rewarded in ways that matter, for instance through opportunities for career growth; through experiences in an inclusive, diverse culture; and, yes, through outstanding compensation and benefits programs.
The company, founded as Arizona Machinery in 1947 has been under the same family’s leadership since. Tom Rosztoczy, CEO of Stotz Equipment since 1998, has grown our company from 3 to 25 dealership stores operating in 8 western states. In 2013, all dealerships were consolidated under the name Stotz Equipment. The name Stotz - a shortened version of the family last name - was suggested by employees to make sure our growing company never loses sight of its family history. With a history of success, Stotz is always looking towards the future. Growth plans for the future will offer you an ever-changing and challenging environment with immense professional growth opportunities.
Stotz Equipment believes that people are the company’s number one asset. People are the starting point in the company’s Circle of Success. Every employee at Stotz strives towards our ambitious vision “To be the Best Equipment Dealer in the World.”
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: AM FALLS