Arizona Ag Sales Manager
Our Company: Stotz Equipment is a successful John Deere Dealer with over 70 years in the business. With an ambitious vision “To Be the Best Equipment Dealer in the World”! We have expanded to 25 Dealerships in 8 Western States, and have plans for continued growth. We believe being the best starts with the best people!
Stotz Equipment has 5 core values; Quality, Integrity, Loyalty, Caring and Community. By finding people who share these same values and by fostering an environment of open communication we are able to build strong teams that are able to look past obstacles and work together to find the solutions our customers need.
Job Description: You will be leading an agricultural equipment sales team in Arizona with a focus on supporting and developing the team, developing and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts, working to find solutions that help our customers improve their performance and striving to hit our market share, profitability and asset turn goals. We are looking for someone who is excited to work with our Precision Ag Team to utilize our technological advantages to grow our presence in the marketplace.
What You Will Do:
- Create sales strategies to achieve market share growth
- Provide ongoing support to the sales team with regular follow up, skills development, and promotion of new technology
- Work closely with store managers to ensure that our sales professionals are working together with their store management teams
- Keep up to date through continuing education efforts regarding product, the industry, and technology
- Regularly visit key customers in-person with sales team members
- Use an entrepreneurial approach to growing business by leveraging business partners within the Stotz business family through collaboration and regular interactions
What It Takes:
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Background in farm equipment sales and/or Ag degree preferred
- 4+ years of sales experience with demonstrable success in managing and growing market share
- Huge plus to have familiarity to Precision Ag technology
- Strong business acumen with ability to manage to strong financial performance and to understand and talk intelligently with our customers about their business
- Strong listening skills to understand and deliver on customer’s problems and pain points.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills (oral and written)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CASA