Forage Harvester - Service Technician/Mechanic
Twin Falls, Idaho
Stotz Equipment Service Department is expanding and is looking for a few experienced Forage Harvester - Service Technicians. If you have a minimum of 3 years experience working on Forage Harvesters and other heavy agriculture equipment and are looking an opportunity for growth, we would like to meet with you.
Job Description: This individual will be responsible for the effective repair of machinery and components at high levels of quality. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner. Daily duties will include customer contact, diagnosing, troubleshooting using diagnostic tools and making repairs. This individual must be able to project a professional, positive attitude, reliable, efficient and be a self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment. This position may be working in the shop or in the field.
- 3+ years of experience repairing and maintaining Forage Harvester/Chopper equipment, prefer John Deere but open to all other brands – Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in the repair of John Deere equipment.
- Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on equipment.
- Must enjoy routine, repetitive type work.
- Able to work a varying work schedule/shift and be flexible in order to respond to after-hour calls.
- Must own and maintain their own tools.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen, have and maintain a clean driving record
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
What You’ll Get:
- Training through John Deere University.
- A chance to work for the best in the business, and comprehensive employee benefits and incentive program.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401K plans.
What It Takes: Stotz Equipment has 5 core values; Quality, Integrity, Loyalty, Caring and Community. By finding people who share these same values and by fostering an environment of open communication we are able to build strong teams that are able to look past obstacles and work together to find the solutions our customers need.
Our Company: Stotz Equipment is your official John Deere Dealer. We are your source for new and used tractor equipment, parts and service. From large agriculture tractors, golf & turf equipment, equine/ranch compact tractors and John Deere Gators to hand-held power tools from Honda and Stihl, we have what you need to help make your life easier. Our vision is to be the best equipment dealer in the world. To achieve this, we strive to provide exceptional customer service by building long-term relationships, offering flexible solutions and providing our customers with uptime availability.
Stotz Equipment believes that people are the company's number one asset. People are the starting point in the company's Circle of Success. Every employee at Stotz strives towards our ambitious vision to be the best equipment dealer in the world.
Pay: $24 to $28/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: TWIN