Farmington, New Mexico
Stotz Equipment is seeking an Inside Salesperson for our Farmington, New Mexico store. We are looking for an extroverted individual who has strong communications skills and a desire to work with people to provide them with optimal solutions to their equipment needs. A successful candidate will enthusiastically and proactively engage with our walk-in customer base. In addition, this person will work to market and advertise our products and services as necessary to drive increased traffic to the store. These marketing efforts should include participation in local industry events, rodeos, etc. A passion for agriculture and/or the equine industry is a plus.
- Represent and sell products and/or services to walk-in, online and phone customers
- Seek to engage with customers, to build rapport, to understand their needs and then to offer solutions that best fit those needs
- Provide robust customer service with a positive attitude to ensure the highest customer satisfaction possible
- Engage with the Marketing Department in the development of strategic marketing and advertising plans
- Prepare, coordinate, organize and work trade show events
- Customer Service may include onsite machine startup and training with the customer
- Assist with inventory control and identify store inventory needs
- Work as a team player willing to help in any area of the store as needed
What you’ll do:
- Utilize excellent organizational skills to ensure effective follow-up with customers
- Utilize outstanding communication skills and adapt communications style to the person and/or situation
- Present financing options in order to assist customers
- Constantly strive to improve knowledge of features and value of all equipment sold by dealership
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends
- 3+ years sales experience preferred, 75% of business selling less than 50 horsepower equipment up to 100 horsepower
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Background in agriculture is a plus, Understanding of John Deere (or equivalent) equipment, vehicles, and implements a plus
- High integrity and Highly motivated
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task effectively, stay organized and operate under stress
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done – including working weekends and extended hours as needed to maximize sales.
- Able to work weekends
- Should be willing to travel on occasion as needed for training, meetings, etc
- Clean driving record
- CDL is helpful, as this person will deliver products sold to customers
What It Takes: Stotz Equipment has 5 core values; Quality, Integrity, Loyalty, Caring and Community. By finding people who share these same values and by fostering an environment of open communication we are able to build strong teams that are able to look past obstacles and work together to find the solutions our customers need.
Our Company: Stotz Equipment is your official John Deere Dealer. We are your source for new and used tractors, equipment, parts, and service. From large agriculture tractors, smaller compact tractors and John Deere utility vehicles to hand-held power tools from Honda and Stihl, we have what our customers need to help make their lives easier. To achieve this, we strive to provide exceptional customer service by building long-term relationships, offering flexible solutions and providing our customers with equipment that works when they need it.
Stotz Equipment believes that people are the company's number one asset. People are the starting point in the company's Circle of Success. Every employee at Stotz strives towards our ambitious vision to be the best equipment dealer in the world.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: FARM