Parts Counter Specialist -- Management Trainee
Looking for a customer-focused Parts Counter Specialist for our Buckeye, Arizona store. Candidate will assist customers over the phone and face-to-face with ordering and researching parts for John Deere and other agriculture equipment replacement parts. If you have at least 5 years experience on the parts counter, this may be the place for you.
- Selling, stocking, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories
- In-store customer service,
- Overall organizational promotions
- Working with all vendors and alternate resources
- Being a team player and working with internal and external customers
- Monitoring shortages and expedite processes
- Merchandising displays in showroom
- Keeping parts department and warehouse clean and orderly
- Must help achieve an outstanding audit score with accurate processes
Job Skills/Job Requirements:
- High integrity, loyal team player
- Can provide robust customer service to internal and external customers.
- Good phone etiquette
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- High energy and motivated
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work flexible hours must be able to be on Saturday rotation.
- Forklift certificate preferred
- Part and Service experience, automotive or heavy equipment knowledge
- Good computer research skills
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills required
- Customer service focused and positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have clean driving record
Come work with a high integrity, successful John Deere dealer with over 60 years in the business!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: BUCK