Service Manager -- Industry Leading John Deere Dealership
What you'll do
The service manager will be required to develop and manage long-term customer relationships. Will represent and sell services to external and internal customers. Will have a solid management background and proven success in driving business growth and profitability. Effectively develop and manage service operations in a manner that promotes Customer Satisfaction and Market Dominance. Will ideally have experience with John Deere equipment repairs and similar types of equipment. The Chandler store serves primarily golf and turf, large property owners as well as consumer products costumers. The successful candidate will have good problem-solving skills, seek multiple solutions, understand profit and loss statements and know how to plan and create and maintain budgets. Must be able to understand the importance of processes and willing to follow them but also be creative enough to initiate new processes at the appropriate time.
What it takes
- High integrity
- Loyal team player; work with internal customers in a supportive and productive way in support of the goals of the company
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communicator of both thoughts and ideas in both verbal and written form
- Highly motivated
- Ability to operate under stress
- 5 years experience in a management role
- Provide robust customer service with a positive attitude, ensure the highest customer satisfaction possible and assure effective follow-up
- Promote a safety conscious, clean healthy work environment and proper image
- Act as an ambassador for the company with customers, vendors and the community
- Strong computer skills, and the ability to learn to effectively use company software
- Recruit, hire, evaluate, develop and retain key talent
- Develop and manage workforce to ensure quality work progression, invoicing and employee growth and satisfaction
- Possess and maintain clean driving record
- Maintain shop tools, and equipment to promote a clean and safe environment
Why Stotz Equipment
If you're the kind of person who strives to do great work, excels in creative environments, thrives working in teams, and lives for problem-solving -- this is the place for you! At Stotz Equipment, your ideas, experiences, and values matter. You will be rewarded in ways that matter through:
- Opportunities for growth
- Experiences in an inclusive, diverse culture
- Outstanding compensation and benefits programs
About the Company
The company, founded as Arizona Machinery in 1947 has been under the same family leadership since. Tom Rosztoczy, CEO of Stotz Equipment since 1998. has grown our company from 3 to 25 dealerships operating in 8 western states. In 2013, all dealerships were consolidated under the name Stotz Equipment. The name Stotz -- a shortened version of the family name -- was suggested by employees to make sure our growing company never loses sight of it's family history. With a history of success, Stotz Is always looking forward to the future. Growth plans for the future will offer you an ever-changing and challenging environment with immense professional growth opportunities.
Stotz Equipment believes that people are the company's number one asset. People are the starting point in the company's Circle of Success. Every employee at Stotz strives towards our ambitious vision "To be the Best Equipment Dealer in the World".
Stotz Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CHAN