Location: American Falls, ID
Job Title: Store Manager
Status: Full Time
Experience Required: 5 years plus
Our Company: Stotz Equipment was founded as Arizona Machinery in 1947 by Fred Elder and Jim Deaderick. Arizona Machinery was the John Deere and Caterpillar dealer for the majority of Arizona. In 1975 Fred Elder’s son-in-law, Ferenc Rosztoczy, took over management of the company. Mr. Rosztoczy presided over the Arizona stores until 1998. The transition to the next generation began in the mid-1990’s and Tom Rosztoczy (Ferenc’s oldest son) officially became the President and CEO of Arizona Machinery in 1998. Under Tom’s leadership, the company has enjoyed great growth and today is comprised of 25 stores operating in 8 western states. In 2013, all dealerships were consolidated under the name Stotz Equipment. The name Stotz - a shortened version of the family last name - was suggested by employees to make sure our growing company never loses sight of its family history. With a history of success, Stotz is always looking towards the future. Growth plans for the future will offer you an ever-changing and challenging environment with many professional growth opportunities.
Stotz Equipment believes that people are the company’s number one asset. People are the starting point in the company’s Circle of Success. Every employee at Stotz strives toward our ambitious vision to be the best equipment dealer in the world. Ideally, they will have a strong background in business management, managing in a dealership environment, and a passion for assisting the Buckeye store teams in their continued success.
What You'll Do
At Stotz Equipment we believe that people are our number one asset. An effective store manager will be focused on building the store team who live by our core values (Quality, Integrity, Loyalty, Community, and Caring) and a desire to be a part of a successful organization. You will need to communicate well and clearly with employees, coworkers, and customers. Must be able to:
- Develop, analyze and prepare budgets, financials, and marketing plans;
- Promote a safety conscious, clean healthy work environment and proper image
- Identify issues, find the root cause, and implement effective solutions
- Act as an ambassador for the company with customers, vendors and the community
- Recruit, hire, evaluate, develop, and retain key talent
- Understand business processes and ensure they are followed
- Foster a culture of open communication, customer focus, continuous improvement and mutual respect
What It Takes
At Stotz Equipment, we are driven by our 5 core values; Quality, Integrity, Loyalty, Community and Caring. By finding people who share these same values and by fostering an environment of open communication we are able to build strong teams- who are able to work together to maintain a culture of excellence.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of five years of management experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent life education. In addition, we require:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and effectively and professionally deal with employees and external contacts to the company
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with spreadsheets and databases
- Skills in managing risk, managing change, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Positive approach to business solutions
- Adhere to all company policies
What You’ll Get
At Stotz Equipment, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a company that is committed to excellence and positioned to continue to grow. Working to develop successful store teams that achieve model performance and be a part of a company that is striving to become the Best Equipment Dealer in the World. We also offer comprehensive employee benefits and incentives to make the challenge all worthwhile.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: AM FALLs