Yard Person -- Industry Leading John Deere Dealership
Stotz Equipment is looking for an entry level Yard Person to help support our sales, service and parts departments at the Buckeye, Arizona Store.
Responsibilities will include:
Unload and load trucks, including accounting for packing slips, maintaining move sheets, freight damage, tagging equipment with control numbers, track product in the yard, keep display area clean and orderly as well as washing off equipment. Work with service, parts and sales departments to clean incoming and outgoing equipment. Work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner
- Will prep equipment before and after delivery.
- Have basic mechanical skills to assemble equipment
- The ability to lift at least 50 lbs., operate a forklift, pallet jack and be aware of safety compliance.
- Must be able to work independently, self-motivated with high energy, and dependable
- Must be reliable, efficient and able to perform as a team player, project a professional, positive attitude, a self-starter, self-motivated attitude.
- Must be able to work flexible hours if needed.
- Some experience with agriculture equipment is helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- The successful candidate must have computer skills; clean driving record and able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
What You’ll Get:
- A chance to work for the best in the business, and comprehensive employee benefits and incentive program.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401K plans if able to work full-time hours
Stotz Equipment is your official John Deere Dealer. We are your source for new and used tractor equipment, parts and service. From large agriculture tractors, golf & turf equipment, equine/ranch compact tractors and John Deere gators to hand-held power tools from Honda and Stihl, we have what you need to help make your life easier. Our vision is to be the best equipment dealer in the world. To achieve this, we strive to provide exceptional customer service by building long-term relationships, offering flexible solutions and providing our customers with uptime availability.
Stotz Equipment believes that people are the company's number one asset. People are the starting point in the company's Circle of Success. Every employee at Stotz strives towards our ambitious vision to be the best equipment dealer in the world. Stotz Equipment has 5 core values; Quality, Integrity, Loyalty, Caring and Community. By finding people who share these same values and by fostering an environment of open communication we are able to build strong teams that are able to look past obstacles and work together to find the solutions our customers need.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: BUCK